Grass fed, born and raised
Grass-fed and Grass-finishedCattle are born and raised on the ranch and graze on 2,953 acres of lush, green, natural grasses.
- The ranch has warm days, cool nights.
- Cattle have an intensive rotational grazing system.
- Cattle drink spring water that flows on the ranch.
- Pastures are never artificially fertilized.
- Cattle are never fed hormones or antibiotics.
- Cattle are not taken to feedlots to be “finished,” – they fatten on natural grass.
Branding Each summer, there is a branding event. Everyone can be involved; roundup, rope, brand or just watch.